Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Crazy Family

My family....
How would I describe them... maybe crazy, unique, fun, surprising and definitely far from boring. I am the oldest of five kids, my mom is crazy and I admire her for that. I have learned that kids are not worth the pain of child birth and the money. I am never having kids, and yes my boyfriend does not want them either. I have one brother who is the twin of one of my three sisters, and my parents are far from normal. I was seven when the twins were born and they are partners in crime and have been ever since they were babies. I love them to death and they are a gift from God that I enjoy to have around. Chase is five years old and I absolutely adore her. I am like her second mother and i would not give up my relationship with her for the whole world. She is spunky, cute as can be, loving, and she brings a smile to my face even when she is being a brat. My other sister is a year younger than I and I wish everyday that I could be just like her. She is so dedicated to everything she does. She swims for a club team, is dedicated to God whole heartedly and maintains a 4.3 gpa or something ridiculous like that. Doesn't every girl just want to be that exactly? My parents are two very different individuals. My dad is the crazy, strict but encouraging one and my mom is the spontaneous, young, fun and dramatic one. I have to mention my dog. We had Hannah ever since I was seven and she died this last year. I have to admit I cried, I cried hard. She was the best dog ever. I cannot forget to mention my brothers snake, my sisters parrot and the five rabbits we have managed to send to heaven. 
My family's favorite thing to do are go to our river house, go to our place in mexico on the beach and go on random vacations. We also go to every athletic activity of every child. These sports including: gymnastics, cheerleading, wrestling, soccer, football, softball, dance, singing and swim. a busy family huh? Even though my family is not perfect, I would not be the person I am if I was not a part of the family that I am a part of. I love them and they love me and I want to be the best daughter and sister that I can be. 

1 comment:

Social Glitz said...

Wow, as the oldest of five, I'm sure your house is always an interesting place!